Rheolau cystadlu Achub y Plant [Cymru].
- Rhaid i’r lluniau a gofnodir gynnwys cŵn sy’n eiddo i chi neu’ch teulu yn unig
- Rhaid cyflwyno lluniau digidol YN UNIG ar ffurf JPG… dim fideos
- Dylai eich hun greu ceisiadau ac nid gan ffotograffydd proffesiynol.Rhaid cyflwyno lluniau rhoddwyr trwy’r ddolen lanlwytho gwefan ar ôl gwneud eich rhodd.
Os ydych chi’n cael anhawster mynd yn ôl i’r dudalen uwchlwytho> cysylltwch â ni <ar unwaith fel y gallwn gywiro hyn.
- Entries into more than one class will carry a separate donation.
- Entries must include your name, e-mail address and the name of your dog.
- Judging will take place as soon as possible after the competition ends –
We will award digital certificates to the First and Second dogs in each category.
Pictures of Category winners and overall champion will be published on the show gallery.
Although there is a free entry option to the show (see site homepage*) a donation of £3 minimum per photo or the equivalent in local currency is recommended. You can donate more if you wish to support the causes as indicated on the home page.
Donations for the category will be made by clicking the dog category you have chosen and can be made using either PayPal or a Debit/Credit card as indicated on the payment page.
The five entry classes will be: –
- Old and Fabulous
- Puppy under one year old
- Working Dogs
One dog chosen from the class winners will be declared overall winner and the owner will receive a personalised sketch of the dog by Sinead Vincent, Brambledeen Art, See examples > Facebook.com/brambledeenart/
All income, less costs and any financial transaction charges, will be split between Medical Detection Dogs and Rotary eClub of Innovation Charities
The Rotary eClub of Innovation reserves the right to retain the photos of entries for promotional purposes.
The decision of the judges will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The data collected is necessary for the smooth running of the show and is GDPR compliant with the Data Processor being the Rotary eClub of Innovation.